What does the Bible say About the End of
1 John 2:18
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall
come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last
1 Peter 1:5
Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be
revealed in the last time.
2 Peter 3:10-12
(10) But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the
heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with
fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
(11) Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons
ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
(12) Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the
heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with
(19) The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is
(20) The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a
cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall
fall, and not rise again.
And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled
together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth
off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.
1 Thessalonians 5:2-4
(2) For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in
(3) For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon
them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
(4) But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a
Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once
more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are
shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may
Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace,
whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:
(14) And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold,
the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
(15) To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among
them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all
their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward
is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and
the end, the first and the last.